The Most Beautiful Colorado Wedding Venues: From Denver to Durango
While Denver may be the largest city in Colorado, it’s certainly not the only place to tie the knot. One of the great things for you (yes, you!) is the wide variety of Colorado wedding venues available year-round.
Places like Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Telluride, and Aspen offer stunning alpine scenery for those seeking a more rustic and outdoorsy vibe. If you’re looking for a more laid-back and intimate setting, small towns like Manitou Springs, Ouray, and Crested Butte offer a charming and cozy atmosphere perfect for a romantic wedding.
And of course, let’s not forget about the many other beautiful and unique locations throughout the state, from the high-desert landscapes of Fruita and Durango to the alpine lakes and meadows of Breckenridge and Vail.
So while Denver certainly has its charms, don’t be afraid to explore all the other wonderful locations throughout Colorado when planning your wedding. With so many options available, you’ll find the perfect spot to say “I do” and start your happily ever after.
Colorado Springs, CO Weddings
With its stunning natural beauty and charming small-town atmosphere, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to tie the knot if you want a wedding that’s equal parts adventure and romance.
You can say your vows in one of the city’s beautiful parks or gardens, with the stunning red rocks of Garden of the Gods providing a jaw-dropping backdrop. And if you’re feeling adventurous, you can always take a hot air balloon ride to the clouds and exchange your vows with the Rocky Mountains in the distance.
After the ceremony, you and your guests can explore the city’s charming downtown area, with its eclectic mix of art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. There’s no shortage of Colorado Springs wedding venues for you to choose from.
- Colorado Springs is the second-largest city in Colorado, with a population of over 478,000 people as of 2020.
- The city covers an area of 195.8 square miles (506.3 km²), making it the largest city by land in Colorado.
- Colorado Springs is located at an elevation of 6,035 feet (1,839 meters) above sea level, making it one of the highest cities in the United States.
- Colorado Springs is home to over 300 days of sunshine each year.
1. Creekside Event Center in Colorado Springs, CO
- Address: 5515 Palmer Park Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO 80915
- Price: $ • $$
- Catering & Alcohol: In-house
- Amplified Music: Indoors/Outdoors
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability: Year-round, daily.
Get ready to say “I do” in style at Creekside Event Center – the all-inclusive wedding venue of your dreams in Colorado Springs! With our elegant farmhouse-inspired architecture and eight acres of stunning landscape, our venue will transport you to a world of rustic charm and timeless elegance.
But Creekside Event Center is more than just a pretty face ;). With six unique indoor and outdoor locations for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, you can customize your wedding experience to fit your unique style and personality. And our affordable and stress-free all-inclusive packages will make planning your special day a breeze.
But the real secret to our success? Our Uniquely “You Promise” guarantees that your wedding will be tailored to your specifications, ensuring an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. So why settle for a cookie-cutter wedding when you can have a bespoke celebration at Creekside Event Center? Book your tour today and start planning the wedding of your dreams!
Denver, CO Weddings
Getting married in Denver, Colorado, is like taking a romantic stroll through the city with the Rocky Mountains as your wingman. With its vibrant urban energy and stunning natural surroundings, Denver is the perfect place to tie the knot if you want the best of both worlds.
You can exchange your vows in one of the city’s many beautiful parks, with the Denver skyline providing a stunning backdrop. And if you’re looking for a little bit of quirkiness, you can always get hitched at the famous Casa Bonita restaurant, where you’ll be serenaded by cliff divers and gorillas (yes, really, and sorry-not-sorry for the South Park reference!).
After the ceremony, you and your guests can explore the city’s vibrant arts and culture scene, with world-class museums, theaters, and galleries just a stone’s throw away. And, of course, no trip to Denver would be complete without indulging in some of the city’s famous craft beer and green chile cuisine.
But let’s not forget the most important part of any wedding: the party! Denver has a thriving nightlife scene, with plenty of clubs and bars to keep you and your guests dancing all night long. And if you’re feeling a little bit adventurous, you can always take a scenic drive up to the mountains for some stargazing and romance.
So if you’re looking for a wedding in equal parts city and nature, Denver is the perfect place to say “I do” (and maybe even catch a glimpse of Sasquatch while you’re at it).
2. Chateaux at Fox Meadows
- Address: 13600 Xavier Ln, Broomfield, CO 80023
- Phone: (303) 466-8078
- $8k-$15k for 50 guests
- Up to 300 guests
Alright, so this is technically in Broomfield, not Denver, but still! It’s worth a visit, trust me. With elegant indoor-outdoor spaces and a staff of caring professionals, this Denver outdoor wedding venue is the perfect place to say “I do.” The Chateaux is built in the romantic French style, making it the perfect backdrop for your special day. And with spacious accommodations for up to 300 seated guests or 600 standing guests for a cocktail-style event, you’ll have plenty of room to celebrate in style. Plus, with a variety of wedding packages to fit different needs and budgets, you’ll be able to plan the wedding of your dreams without breaking the bank.
Durango, CO Weddings
Getting married in Durango, Colorado, is like stepping back in time to the Wild West, but with a little bit of modern flair. Think cowboys, saloons, and a touch of rugged charm, all wrapped up in a package of breathtaking mountain scenery. Not to mention, the Million Dollar Highway is one of the most beautiful drives EVER (and maybe a little scary when you get closer to Ouray with the absence of guard rails).
Durango Destination Wedding Experiences
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even ride a steam-powered locomotive from Durango to Silverton, complete with your own personal car. After the celebration, you and your guests can explore the quaint shops and art galleries in downtown Durango or head to Ska Brewery for a Mexican Logger (or three). And if you’re looking for a little bit of excitement, you can always take a zip line tour or go white-water rafting to get your adrenaline pumping.
But let’s be honest – the real highlight of getting married in Durango is the chance to don a cowboy hat and boots and live out your Wild West dreams. Whether you’re two-stepping at The Wild Horse Saloon or chowing down on Serious Texas BBQ, you’ll feel like a bona fide cowboy (or cowgirl) in no time.
3. River Bend Ranch in Durango, CO
- (970) 335-8877
- 27846 US-550, Durango, CO 81301
If you’re looking for a rustic and casual wedding venue that’s as beautiful as it is laid-back, look no further than River Bend Ranch in Durango, Colorado. As a real-life ranch, they’re all about embracing the natural beauty of the Animas Valley and having a good ol’ time while they’re at it.
But don’t let the team’s easy-going vibe fool you – they take their venue seriously! They pour their heart and soul into maintaining the ranch’s gorgeous surroundings and are always looking for couples who appreciate that kind of dedication to quality. This passes the vibe check!
River Bend Ranch’s’ ultimate goal is to provide a stress-free and totally fun environment for you and your guests to celebrate your special day. So kick back, relax, and let them handle the details. Like Allstate, you’re in good hands at River Bend Ranch 😉
What’s Unique About River Bend Ranch
- Open year-round: because love knows no season!
- Getting ready area fit for royalty: a bridal suite fit for a queen and an optional cabin fit for a king.
- Lodging available for guests: sorry, no five-star resort here, but the memories made under the stars will be priceless.
- How many guests can be accommodated? Enough to make a wedding hashtag go viral! The event barn can seat 200 people for dinner, and there are additional seating areas outside for guests who want to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
- No need to break the bank for a wedding fit for a king and queen. They offer a simple pricing model without any “additional fees,” and there are no per-person charges to worry about.
- They’re the perfect combination of rustic and elegant, and they’re just three miles outside the city limits of Durango. With four unique ceremony sites and stunning views, this venue will make your wedding day one for the books.
Telluride, CO Weddings
Getting married in Telluride is like hitting the jackpot – you’ll be surrounded by majestic mountains, pristine forests, and breathtaking vistas that will make your guests swoon with envy (and altitude sickness). Don’t forget to bring oxygen cans – a cute wedding favor idea? 😉
- Telluride is a small town in the southwestern part of Colorado, with approximately 2,500 people.
- The town is situated at an 8,750 feet (2,667 meters) above sea level.
- Telluride is surrounded by the San Juan Mountains, and its highest peak, Mount Wilson, stands at 14,246 feet (4,344 meters).
- The town has a total area of 2.2 square miles.
- Telluride was founded in 1878 as a mining camp during the Colorado Silver Boom.
- The Telluride Regional Airport, located just outside of town, is the highest commercial airport in North America, with an elevation of 9,078 feet (2,767 meters).
- Telluride is also known for its festivals, including the Telluride Film Festival, the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, and the Telluride Jazz Festival.
- The town has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1964.
Wild West Meets Aesthetic Luxe
The town is a charming blend of Wild West history and modern luxury, with plenty of boutiques, art galleries, and gourmet restaurants to entertain you and your guests. Plus, if you’re a skiing enthusiast, Telluride Ski Resort boasts some of the best slopes in the country, making it a perfect place to tie the knot in winter.
But let’s not forget the real reason you’re getting married: the romance! With its stunning scenery and intimate atmosphere, Telluride is the perfect place to declare your love in front of family and friends (and a few curious bears, if you’re lucky).
Adventure Elopements and Weddings
Just be prepared for a little bit of adventure – getting to Telluride can be a bit of a challenge, with steep mountain roads and unpredictable weather. But hey, what’s a little adventure without a few bumps in the road (or a few snowdrifts)? All in all, getting married in Telluride is an unforgettable experience that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime (and a hefty bill to pay off for a few more!).
4. Telluride Ski Resort Wedding in Telluride, CO (Mountain Village)
- Located in: Mountain Village Center
- Address: 136 Country Club Dr, Mountain Village, CO 81435
- Phone: (970) 728-7448
- Established in 1972
Hold on to your ski poles, folks! Telluride Ski Resort is the place to be if you’re looking for a wedding venue that screams luxury and breathtaking views. Imagine saying “I do” surrounded by 14,000-foot peaks, green aspen trees, and picturesque pine forests – it’s a wedding straight out of a fairytale.
Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony and Reception Spaces
But wait, there’s more! With multiple spaces to choose from, you can find the perfect setting to suit your style. Feeling fancy? Check out Allred’s, located above the gondolas with views that will make your heart skip a beat. Looking for something more rustic? Gorrono Ranch is your place, featuring multiple decks with views of the Wilson Mountain Range. And let’s not forget about the San Sophia Overlook, where you and your guests can arrive via scenic gondola ride and take in panoramic views of the Sneffels and Wilson Mountain Range.
Lodge & Accommodation Options
But wait, there’s still more! The resort also offers The Peaks Resort, complete with a spacious spa, multiple event spaces, and plenty of guest rooms, cabins, and condos for your loved ones to stay in. And when it comes to catering, the expert chefs at Alpino Vino have got you covered with everything from a fancy feast to a rustic BBQ.
And don’t worry about a thing – this full-service venue has been doing weddings since 1972 and has a talented staff ready to help you plan every detail. So grab your skis (or wedding shoes) and prepare for an unforgettable experience at Telluride Ski Resort.
P.S. Did you know the mountains on the Coors Cans are inspired by Wilson Peak near Telluride? That’s right – Wilson Peak is located southeast of Telluride, Colorado, in the Lizard Head Wilderness of the Uncompahgre National Forest. We’ll cheers to that!
Telluride Ski Resort Wedding Highlights
- Say your “I dos” while gazing upon stunning mountain views that stretch for miles! Telluride Ski Resorts has multiple venues that offer an unforgettable, unique Colorado mountain wedding experience.
- Have your cake and eat it too with Telluride Ski Resorts’ indoor/outdoor ceremony spaces. Whether you want to feel the fresh mountain air on your face or stay cozy indoors, they’ve got you covered.
- Feeling on top of the world has never been easier with The Peaks Resort’s airy decks and terraces. With glass walls and floor-to-ceiling windows, your mountain wedding experience will be like no other.
- For a more rustic and intimate feel, check out Gorrono Ranch, a mid-mountain ski lodge surrounded by a stunning forest. Or, take your love to new heights at the cozy Ridge Club and Great Room, perched atop the Telluride gondola system.
- When it comes to dining, Telluride Ski Resorts has got it all. From contemporary American at Allred’s to fun and eclectic at Tomboy Tavern and Northern Italian at Alpino Vino, the expert chefs will whip up anything you desire. And we’re not just talking about your typical wedding food – they can customize your menu to include a rustic western BBQ or an exquisite multi-course candlelit dinner.
- What I love: the free and scenic gondola ride from Telluride to Mountain Village.
Weddings in Estes Park & Rocky Mountain National Park
Do you hear that? It’s the call of the wild! If you’re dreaming of a wedding surrounded by majestic mountains, towering trees, and fresh, crisp air, then Estes Park is the place for you. This charming mountain town is nestled in the heart of Rocky Mountain National Park, offering you and your guests an unforgettable outdoor experience. From stunning scenic views to adventurous activities, Estes Park has everything you need to make your special day unforgettable. So grab your hiking boots, breathe in that mountain air, and let’s make some wedding magic!
Can I get married at Rocky Mountain National Park?
Rocky Mountain National Park is a stunningly beautiful place to tie the knot, but there are a few rules you’ll need to follow to make it happen. First things first: you’ll need a special use permit from the park. It’s gonna cost you a few bucks (between $250 and $300), but it’s totally worth it to say your “I dos” in this majestic landscape. And hey, if you’re gonna be spending money on a wedding, why not make it an adventure?
Once you’ve got your permit, you’ll need to stick to designated areas for the ceremony. There are plenty of gorgeous spots to choose from, like picnic areas and amphitheaters. Just don’t go traipsing around the backcountry or hiking trails in your fancy wedding duds – you don’t want to be “that couple” who got lost on their wedding day!
Now, we know your love is boundless, but there are limits to how many guests and vehicles you can bring to your ceremony. Make sure to check those out beforehand so you’re not disappointed on the big day.
Lastly, keep in mind that Rocky Mountain National Park is a popular spot for tourists. So, be sure to plan your wedding carefully to avoid conflicts with other visitors. After all, you don’t want a bunch of strangers crashing your wedding photos!
Want to know what we think is better? Hire your photographer to take photos at RMNP, but host your wedding in a less-stressful, less crowded environment: AKA a wedding venue 🙂 Introducing Romantic RoverSong Inn…
5. Romantic RiverSong Inn in Estes Park, CO
- 1766 Lower Broadview Rd, Estes Park, CO 80517
- (970) 586-4666
- Minutes away from RMNP
- Affordable packages from elopements to big weddings
This cozy and tranquil lodge has been bringing couples and their loved ones together since 1922, with its beautiful natural surroundings and charming atmosphere.
Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding with just a few close friends and family members or a larger celebration with up to 18 guests, the Romantic RiverSong Inn can provide you with a customized and memorable experience. Imagine exchanging your vows on our streamside patio, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Rockies. Afterward, enjoy a champagne toast and cake ceremony before relaxing and enjoying the peaceful surroundings of the 26-acre property.
Vail, CO Weddings
Once upon a time in 1962, two daring adventurers named Peter Seibert and Earl Eaton joined forces with other brave investors to purchase a piece of land in Vail, CO. Using their creative prowess, they brought to life a charming Alpine village that has become one of the most beloved resort towns in the world. And so, Vail was born – a whimsical wonderland nestled among the Rockies.
- The town of Vail has a population of just over 5,000 people, but during peak ski season, the number of visitors can exceed 20,000 per day.
- Vail has over 300 days of sunshine yearly, making it a great destination for outdoor activities year-round.
- The highest lift-served point in Vail is at an elevation of 12,998 feet at the top of the Skyline Express lift. That’s pretty high!
- The Vail Ski Resort has hosted several international events, including the 1989 World Alpine Ski Championships and the 1999 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.
- Vail has over 100 restaurants and bars, ranging from casual cafés to high-end dining experiences.
- Vail is a popular wedding destination, with a HUGE number of venues available, including mountaintop locations and rustic lodges.
A Vail wedding is like a fairy tale coming to life in a winter wonderland. Picture yourself getting hitched surrounded by majestic mountain peaks, powdery snow, and stunning alpine scenery. The air is crisp and clean, and your guests are bundled up in cozy winter gear (or in cozy summer clothes!). The entire town is your playground, with skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating all at your fingertips. And let’s not forget the après-ski festivities with hot cocoa, mulled wine, and crackling fireplaces to keep you warm. Trust me, a Vail wedding is not just a celebration of love, but also an adventure of a lifetime. So, take a deep breath, relax, and get ready to say “I do” in the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
6. Sonnenalp Vail
- Address: 20 Vail Rd, Vail, CO 81657
- Phone: (866) 284-4411
- Up to 220 guests
- Starting at $20,000, but averages around $60-80k
Welcome to the Sonnenalp, where European elegance meets the rugged beauty of the Colorado Rockies! The founders created a modest lodge 40 years ago that has now grown into an award-winning hotel and resort that sits right in the heart of Vail Valley. Their warm hospitality, luxury suites, and breathtaking views of Gore Creek and Vail Village will transport you to a whole new world of relaxation and adventure.
And speaking of adventure, what better place to tie the knot than in the majestic mountains of Vail? One of their unique wedding venues is Ludwig’s Restaurant, where you can enjoy stunning views creekside from the Terrace or bask in the elegant lighting and woodwork of the Sun Room. The Stüberl details include authentic wooden beams from Germany and copper columns adorned with German coins, making Ludwig’s an unforgettable location for your special event.
Or, if you’re looking for something a little more traditional, the Grand Bavaria Room boasts intimate ceilings and traditional décor with its own patio adjacent to Gore Creek. And let’s not forget our Creekside & Garden venue space, where you can say “I do” surrounded by the natural beauty of the Rockies.
Aspen, CO Weddings
- Aspen’s population is only around 7,500 people, but during peak skiing season, the town can see up to 25,000 visitors in a single day!
- With an elevation of 8,000 feet, Aspen is one of the highest ski towns in North America. When you compare that to Denver’s elevation of 5,279, Denver is starting to look a little weak 😉
- Aspen’s annual Wintersköl festival features a parade of dogs dressed in costumes, as well as a soup cook-off and a snow sculpture competition.
- In the 1970s, Aspen became the first city in the United States to have a recreational marijuana dispensary. Today, it’s a popular destination for cannabis tourism. So you can bring your best buds to your wedding to enjoy the best buds 😉
- Even though Aspen is VERY popular, I actually prefer to visit Crested Butte, which is just over Maroon Pass. It’s a 3.5-hour drive or just 6-10 hours hike as the crow flies :). It’s a little more laidback (still expensive though), and they have a cool festival every year called Vinotok. Don’t tell the locals I shared that, though!
7. The Little Nell in Aspen, CO
- Address: 675 E Durant Ave, Aspen, CO 81611
- Phone: (970) 920-4600
- Ski In/Ski Out
- 11,212 altitude
- Elk Mountain Range views
- Up to 500 Guests
- Definitely on the pricier side of this blog
Get ready to fall in love with The Little Nell – a premier Colorado wedding destination since 1989! From brides and grooms to families near and far, this place is all about setting the scene for memories that will last a lifetime.
Nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in Aspen, The Little Nell has a naturally stunning background of the Elk Mountain Range that is just perfect for the most intimate or grand mountain weddings.
With 92 guest rooms and suites, you’ll have plenty of space for you and your guests to rest your heads after a night of dancing and celebrating. And speaking of celebrating, The Little Nell has reception capacity for 20 to 500 people, so you can party as big or as small as you like!
And if you’re worried about getting there, don’t be! The Little Nell is conveniently located just 12 minutes from the Aspen Airport. No need to stress about travel on your big day – just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
Outdoor wedding venues
- Wedding Deck
- The Wedding Overlook
Indoor wedding venues
- ASPENX Mountain Club
- The Gallery
- Terrace Room
Indoor or outdoor wedding venues
- Gondola Plaza
- Grand Salon
That wraps up our favorite towns and cities in Colorado to help you narrow down your choice of Colorado wedding venues! Now I’ll hop into FAQs in case you’re still on the fence or just feeling overwhelmed by the sheer BEAUTY of all these venue choices.
FAQ About Wedding Planning & Colorado Wedding Venues
Let’s face it, wedding planning can be overwhelming, especially if you’re planning a Colorado wedding. With so many amazing venues to choose from, it’s hard to know where to start. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with this FAQ about wedding planning and Colorado wedding venues. So sit back, relax, and let’s plan the wedding of your dreams (with a little bit of humor along the way to lower your blood pressure).
What are the top wedding venues in Colorado?
Oh boy, where do we even begin with this one? Colorado is chock-full of gorgeous venues that will make your heart skip a beat (or three). But fear not, lovebirds, I’ll guide you through the top wedding venues in the entire state of Colorado. So sit back, relax, and get ready to be wowed by these beauties:
Creekside Event Center in Colorado Springs, CO
Creekside in Colorado Springs is a fantastic choice for those seeking a picturesque location. This elegant venue boasts stunning views and is a stone’s throw from views of Pikes Peak and offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for your special day. Plus, with an on-site event coordinator and a talented culinary team, you can rest assured that your wedding day will be nothing short of amazing. So whether you’re dreaming of a rustic mountain affair or a chic urban celebration, Colorado has a variety of stunning wedding venues to choose from.
Dunton Hot Springs & Inn in Dolores, CO
For a more rustic, adventurous wedding, Dunton Hot Springs is the way to go. This former ghost town turned resort in the San Juan Mountains offers natural hot springs, breathtaking views, and charming cabins for your guests to stay in.
Devil’s Thumb Ranch in Tabernash, CO
This year-round resort in Tabernash has it all: stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, multiple indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces, and a variety of accommodations for you and your guests. Plus, their farm-to-table cuisine will have your taste buds dancing with joy.
Pretty hostile name! Where did it come from, you ask? According to local lore, Devil’s Thumb Ranch got its name from Native Americans, namely the Ute and Arapahoe tribes. After a long period of hostility, they finally reconciled and decided to bury the devil, leaving only his thumb visible as a permanent reminder of the tragic consequences of war. Don’t let the name deter you, this wedding venue is breathtaking and shows God’s true work of art!
The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!” If you’re a fan of horror (or just want a unique historic mansion wedding venue), The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park is the perfect choice. This historic hotel, which inspired Stephen King’s “The Shining,” offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from.
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in Avon, CO
This luxurious resort in Avon, CO is the epitome of mountain elegance. With stunning views, exquisite cuisine, and a variety of indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch will make your wedding day dreams come true.
Where do I begin with planning a destination wedding in Colorado?
Ah, the big question! You’re not alone in feeling overwhelmed, planning a destination wedding in Colorado can be like trying to climb a mountain blindfolded (though hopefully with less altitude sickness). But fear not! Here are some steps to get you started:
Figure out what kind of Colorado wedding you want. Do you want to be up in the mountains surrounded by pine trees and wildlife, or would you rather be in a city with all the amenities and excitement? Maybe you want to be near a river, or in a desert-like setting. Colorado has it all, so do some soul-searching to find your dream location.
Narrow down your options. Once you have a general idea of what you want, start researching wedding venues in your preferred location. Check out websites, read reviews, and look at photos. Make a list of your top picks and contact them to get more information.
Get organized. Keep track of all the details in one place, whether that’s a spreadsheet or a fancy wedding planner. Don’t forget to note important deadlines and appointments, and keep track of your budget (because no one wants to start their marriage in debt).
Hire professionals. A destination wedding requires a lot of moving parts, so don’t be afraid to hire a wedding planner or coordinator to help you navigate the process. They can handle logistics like finding vendors, arranging accommodations, and coordinating the day-of details so you can relax and enjoy your big day. Fun fact: hiring a coordinator or planner will usually save you money in the long run.
Have fun! Planning a destination wedding in Colorado can be stressful, but it should also be exciting and fun. Take breaks when you need to, drink lots of water (altitude sickness is no joke, but I think maybe we overdid this joke!), and enjoy the process. After all, you’re planning the most epic party of your life!
What venues are available in the mountains of Colorado?
- The Little Nell in Aspen – A stunning resort with gorgeous mountain views and luxurious accommodations.
- The Lodge at Breckenridge – A charming mountain lodge with rustic yet elegant decor and a gorgeous outdoor ceremony site.
- Piney River Ranch in Vail – A secluded ranch with stunning lake views and plenty of outdoor activities for your guests.
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch in Tabernash – A luxurious mountain resort with multiple ceremony and reception sites, including a gorgeous barn and an outdoor amphitheater.
- Dunton Hot Springs in Dolores – A unique venue with stunning natural surroundings, including hot springs and gorgeous mountain views.
- The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch in Beaver Creek – A luxurious resort with stunning mountain views and plenty of indoor and outdoor event spaces.
- Creekside Event Center in Colorado Springs – An elegant venue with mountain views and a serene creek-side setting.
What amenities do Colorado wedding venues offer?
Oh, you want to know what amenities to look for when choosing a Colorado wedding venue? I got you covered, my friend! Here are a few must-haves to consider:
- Outdoor spaces: You’re in Colorado, baby! You need those stunning mountain views in your wedding pictures, so make sure the venue has outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception.
- Indoor spaces: As beautiful as the mountains are, you still want to make sure your guests have a comfortable indoor space to escape to in case of inclement weather. Cause monsoon season is REAL.
- Lodging: Your guests will need a place to rest their heads after a long day of celebrating, so look for a venue that offers on-site lodging or is close to hotels and affordable vacation rentals.
- Catering and bar services: A good meal and some delicious drinks are key to keeping your guests happy and satisfied. Make sure the venue has a reputable catering and bar service.
- Entertainment: Whether it’s a DJ, live band, or some other form of entertainment, you want to make sure your guests have a good time. Check if the venue has any restrictions on music and entertainment.
- Coordination services: Planning a wedding is stressful enough, so look for a venue that offers coordination services to help you with all the little details.
- Accessibility: If you have guests with mobility issues, make sure the venue is accessible and has accommodations to make their stay comfortable.
With these amenities in mind, you’ll be well on your way to finding the perfect Colorado wedding venue!
What are the best wedding venues in the Colorado Rockies?
The Colorado Rockies…where the air is crisp and the scenery is breathtaking. If you’re looking for the best wedding venues in this mountainous region, then look no further! Here are some options that are sure to make your heart skip a beat:
- Creekside Event Center in Colorado Springs is a charming and rustic venue that offers a serene creek-side location and sweeping mountain views. With both indoor and outdoor spaces available, you can choose to have your ceremony surrounded by the natural beauty of the Rockies or indoors in their cozy and inviting event center. Plus, they offer a variety of amenities, including on-site catering, a bridal suite, and a bar. With its picturesque location and top-notch services, Creekside Event Center is definitely worth considering for your Colorado wedding!
- Dunton Hot Springs – soak in some hot springs and say “I do” in a rustic cabin, it’s like getting married in a dream.
- The Little Nell – ski down the aisle and dance the night away at this iconic Aspen hotel.
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch – indulge in some glamping and exchange vows amidst a beautiful natural setting.
- The Lodge at Sunspot – ride the gondola up to the top of Winter Park Resort and tie the knot with panoramic mountain views as your backdrop.
So, whether you’re looking for a cozy cabin or a luxurious resort, the Colorado Rockies have got you covered for your dream wedding.
What type of photography is available at Colorado wedding venues?
Say cheese! Colorado wedding venues have got your photography needs covered. From picturesque mountain views to lush gardens, there’s no shortage of stunning backdrops to capture your special day. Whether you’re looking for classic, romantic, or funky photos, Colorado wedding venues offer various photography styles. So, strike a pose and let the professionals work their magic!
Types of Views:
- Alpine Meadows
- Indoor Settings
What is the best wedding venue in Boulder, Colorado?
Rembrandt Yard in Boulder, CO is a unique and stunning wedding venue. This former art gallery has been transformed into a modern and chic space that is perfect for couples who want a contemporary wedding with a touch of artistic flair.
Elegant Indoor and Outdoor Spaces
One of the best things about Rembrandt Yard is its versatility. The venue has a variety of spaces that can accommodate weddings of different sizes and styles. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a large celebration, Rembrandt Yard has something for you. The main gallery space can hold up to 300 guests, while the rooftop terrace is perfect for a smaller ceremony or cocktail hour.
Unmatched Aesthetics and Acoustics
The venue’s industrial-chic aesthetic is complemented by its state-of-the-art lighting and sound system, which can be customized to create the perfect ambiance for your wedding. And, of course, the artwork on display throughout the venue adds a unique and memorable touch to your special day.
What type of accommodations are available at Colorado wedding venues?
Accommodations at Colorado wedding venues vary depending on the specific venue. Some venues offer on-site lodging for the wedding party and guests, while others may partner with nearby hotels to provide discounted rates or shuttle services. Many venues also offer amenities such as spas, pools, and outdoor activities for guests to enjoy during their stay. Additionally, some venues may offer wedding packages that include accommodations and other services, such as catering and event planning. It’s best to research specific venues to see what accommodations they offer and to speak with the venue directly to discuss your needs and preferences.
Considering staying overnight at your wedding venue? Let’s weigh the pros and cons.
- No need to worry about transportation or finding a place to crash after a night of dancing and drinking. You’re already at your accommodation!
- You get to wake up the next day in the same place you got married, which could be pretty cool if you’re into that kind of thing.
- You can keep the party going with your nearest and dearest who are also staying on-site. Time to break out the late-night snacks and party games!
- You may have limited options in terms of accommodations, which could be a bummer if you were hoping for a luxurious honeymoon suite.
- If you’re a light sleeper, you might be bothered by the sound of guests still partying late into the night. Earplugs, anyone?
- If the wedding venue is in a remote location, you might feel a bit isolated without the option to easily explore the surrounding area.
Honestly, we’re on team offsite lodging. Spending the night seems easy and romantic, but think about your loud (and possibly intoxicated) guests, the venue clean up and staff working away until midnight and other noise factors. We think it’s MUCH more romantic to whizz off in a getaway car to a fancy hotel or suite.
What is the cost of a wedding venue in Colorado?
Our answer will probably be as vague as the question! The cost of a wedding venue in Colorado can vary depending on a variety of factors, like location, amenities, and whether or not they’ll let you ride a horse down the aisle.
But, to give you a rough estimate, the average cost of a wedding venue in Colorado can range anywhere from a few thousand dollars to the price of a small island in the Caribbean. It really just depends on how fancy you want to get with it.
Now, you might be thinking “Dang, that’s a lot of money just to get hitched.” And you’re not wrong! But remember, you’re not just paying for the venue itself. You’re also paying for the memories, the photos, and the ability to tell everyone you meet for the rest of your life that you got married in a place so beautiful it’s been known to make grown cowboys weep.
So, if you’re willing to spend a pretty penny, go for it! Just make sure you don’t blow your entire life savings on one day. After all, you still have to pay for the honeymoon, and those fruity coconut drinks don’t come cheap.
Can you just give me a number?
As you wish! If you’re looking to marry in a mountain lodge, you’ll likely pay a pretty penny. On the other hand, if you’re okay with saying “I do” in a rustic barn, you might be able to save some dough.
Overall, the cost of a wedding venue in Colorado can range anywhere from a few thousand dollars to upwards of $20,000 or more. But don’t let that scare you away! There are plenty of affordable options out there if you’re willing to do some digging. Plus, with all the beautiful scenery Colorado has to offer, you’re sure to have a stunning backdrop no matter where you decide to get hitched.
Best of Luck On Your Journey!
And that’s a wrap, lovebirds! With this guide in hand, you’re well on your way to finding the perfect city and wedding venue for your special day. Remember to take deep breaths, don’t stress too much about the details, and focus on the love that brought you to this moment.
Whether you’re looking for mountain views, city vibes, or something in between, Colorado has something to offer every couple. From rustic barns to elegant ballrooms, the options are endless.
So here’s to a stress-free journey full of laughter, love, and maybe even a few happy tears. Cheers to your happily ever after!