Are you ready to tie the knot in a stunning location surrounded by breathtaking scenery? Look no further than the charming Pueblo wedding venues in Colorado! With its picturesque landscapes, vibrant culture, and rich history, Colorado offers a plethora of stunning wedding locations that will make your special day unforgettable.
Top 3 Inspiring Wedding Venues in Pueblo CO
From rustic chic to modern elegance, these three Pueblo wedding venues will take your breath away and provide a backdrop for memories that will last a lifetime. Get ready to say “I do” in style at these breathtaking Colorado wedding locations!
1. Creekside Event Center in Colorado Springs CO
- Address: 5515 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80915
- Phone: (719) 900-3334
Are you dreaming of an unforgettable wedding day surrounded by picturesque scenery? Look no further than Creekside Event Center, an elegant farmhouse-inspired wedding venue on eight beautiful acres in Colorado Springs. Our team of wedding professionals is dedicated to delivering tremendous value at an affordable price, and our all-inclusive packages make the planning process enjoyable for all.
Indoor and Outdoor Spaces
With eight indoor and outdoor location options for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and exclusive venue access, your wedding is sure to reflect your one-of-a-kind vision. We offer two amazing all-inclusive wedding packages and event rental packages with catering and bar options to ensure your special day is nothing short of perfect.
The Planning Process
At Creekside Event Center, we strive to give our couples the best wedding day filled with great joy and beautiful memories. Our modern online planning process is perfect for busy professionals, the military, and out-of-state brides and grooms. Plus, with only a 10% deposit required to reserve your date, booking at Creekside takes the stress away and makes wedding planning fun again.
Let us help you create the wedding or event you’ve always dreamed of at Creekside Event Center. As one of the top Colorado wedding venues, you’re in good hands with our team.
2. Eagleridge Event Center
- Address: 805 Eagleridge Blvd Suite 170, Pueblo, CO 81008
- Phone: (719) 568-7445
Eagleridge Event Center is a family-owned and operated venue that values creating unforgettable memories for its clients. With a spacious and affordable venue, the Eagleridge Event Center team ensures that every event is special and personalized. From speaking with a real person when you call to providing flexible scheduling options, Eagleridge Event Center is dedicated to making every event exceptional. With a variety of pricing options, including all-day packages or half-day options, Eagleridge Event Center is the perfect choice for any occasion.
3. Rivers Edge Banquet Hall
- Address: 102 Oneida St, Pueblo, CO 81003
- Phone: (719) 251-6373
Classic Catering Company offers a beautiful banquet hall, The River’s Edge, for couples who want to bring their wedding vision to life. With a capacity of up to 175 guests, the hall includes a stage, dance floor, outside deck, lighted canopy, and full bar service. Classic Catering provides food service options, or clients can choose to hire their own caterer. Rental pricing ranges from $625 to $925 depending on the day and month, with additional costs for catering, staffing, and linen service. Contact Classic Catering Company to learn more and to schedule a tour of The River’s Edge banquet hall.
FAQs About Pueblo Wedding Venues
Pueblo is a city in southern Colorado surrounded by many other towns and cities. Some of the closest cities to Pueblo include Colorado Springs, about an hour’s drive to the north, and Trinidad, about an hour’s drive to the south. Other nearby towns include Penrose, Florence, and Canon City to the west and Avondale, Boone, and Fowler to the east. Additionally, Pueblo is located just off Interstate 25, making it easy to reach other nearby cities such as Walsenburg, Fountain, and even Denver, which is about a two-hour drive to the north. Each of these towns and cities offers its own unique attractions and activities, from hiking and outdoor adventures to cultural events and historic landmarks.
Planning a wedding can be stressful, especially when choosing the perfect venue. To help make your decision easier, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most frequently asked questions about wedding venues in Pueblo CO.
What are the best Pueblo CO wedding venues?
There are many beautiful wedding venues in Pueblo, Colorado, but several stand out as the most inspiring choices for couples looking to create their dream wedding. The first is Creekside Event Center. Creekside is the perfect location for your wedding day celebration. Our beautiful venue is located in the heart of Colorado Springs and offers a unique and unforgettable experience for you and your guests. We offer indoor and outdoor ceremony locations with stunning views of the mountains and lush greenery. Our experienced and friendly staff will work closely with you to create the wedding of your dreams, from planning to execution. Our versatile space can accommodate intimate gatherings and large celebrations of up to 250 guests. Our all-inclusive options make it easy for you to create the perfect wedding day experience.
Briarhurst Manor Estate
The second is Briarhurst Manor Estate, located in Manitou Springs and offers a stunning Victorian mansion surrounded by lush gardens and a babbling creek. The venue accommodates up to 200 guests and offers indoor and outdoor spaces for ceremonies and receptions. Catering is provided in-house, focusing on locally sourced ingredients and customizable menus to fit any taste and budget.
Pinecrest Weddings and Event Center
The third venue is Pinecrest Weddings and Event Center. Nestled at the foothills of Chautauqua Mountain, Pinecrest Weddings and Event Center stands as one of Colorado Springs’ finest wedding venues. Its rustic elegance, charming Colorado feel, and impeccable attention to detail make it the ideal destination for couples seeking a breathtaking and unforgettable experience. From intimate gatherings to grand celebrations, Pinecrest offers tailored services to ensure that your special day is perfect, leaving you with cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Soda Creek Ranch
Nestled in the foothills of the Wet Mountains, Soda Creek Ranch is a picturesque ranch wedding and event venue just a 25-minute drive from downtown Pueblo. With a commitment to helping clients realize their unique and personal visions for their special day, Soda Creek Ranch creates unforgettable experiences that guests will cherish forever. The ranch venue’s stunning natural surroundings, from the gorgeous arroyos to the star-filled nights, provide the perfect backdrop for your celebration. The barn, boasting 2640 sq. ft. of space, features a dance floor inside and out, sliding barn-style windows, and a garage door to fully immerse guests in the scenic landscape. With its rich family history over 30 years, Soda Creek Ranch is the ideal setting for a truly monumental occasion.
All four venues offer a unique ambiance, stunning scenery, and exceptional amenities, making them stand out as top choices for couples looking to tie the knot in Pueblo. Each venue offers a range of pricing options to fit any budget, and their experienced staff is dedicated to making each wedding a truly unforgettable experience.
What types of wedding venues are available in Pueblo?
Pueblo offers various wedding venues, including barns and farms, ranch venues, hotels, wineries and breweries, country clubs, restaurants, rooftops and lofts, mansions, churches and temples, museums, parks, historic venues, banquet halls, beaches, gardens, and waterfronts.
What is the average cost of a wedding venue in Pueblo?
A: The cost of a wedding venue in Pueblo can vary greatly depending on the type of venue and the services offered. However, couples can typically expect to spend anywhere from $5,000 to $20,000 on a wedding venue in Pueblo.
Should I get married in Colorado Springs or Pueblo CO?
The decision of where to get married ultimately depends on personal preference and the type of wedding you envision. Here are some pros and cons of each location:
Colorado Springs Pros
- Scenic mountain views, with several venues offering stunning backdrops of Pikes Peak and the surrounding area
- Larger selection of Colorado Springs wedding venues and vendors to choose from, with options ranging from elegant ballrooms to rustic barns
- Abundance of activities and attractions for guests to enjoy before or after the wedding, such as hiking, shopping, and sightseeing
Colorado Springs Cons
- Higher cost of living, which may translate to higher wedding venue and vendor prices
- More tourist traffic and crowds, particularly during peak summer months
- Limited availability for outdoor weddings due to weather and seasonal restrictions
- More affordable cost of living, which may result in a lower wedding venue and vendor prices
- Quaint, small-town charm, and historic architecture
- Pleasant climate and sunny weather make outdoor weddings more feasible throughout the year
- A limited selection of wedding venues and vendors, particularly for larger weddings or those seeking a specific style or atmosphere
- Fewer activities and attractions for guests to enjoy, particularly for those who prefer a more urban or cosmopolitan setting
- Less scenic views and natural beauty compared to Colorado Springs
Ultimately, Colorado Springs and Pueblo offer unique advantages and charm for a wedding. Consider your budget, preferred style and atmosphere, and desired activities and attractions for your guests.
Here are some of the best hiking trails and outdoor activities near Pueblo, CO:
- Lake Pueblo State Park: With miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding, as well as water activities like boating and fishing, Lake Pueblo State Park is a great destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Pueblo Reservoir: The Pueblo Reservoir offers hiking and biking trails, fishing, boating, and swimming. It’s a great place for a day trip or a weekend camping getaway.
- Greenhorn Mountain Wilderness Area: Located in the Wet Mountains near Pueblo, the Greenhorn Mountain Wilderness Area offers hiking, camping, and wildlife viewing in a beautiful mountain setting.
- Pueblo Riverwalk: The Pueblo Riverwalk is a scenic walkway along the Arkansas River that offers great views of the city, restaurants, and shops.
- Bishop’s Castle: This unique attraction is a handmade castle built by one man over the course of several decades. Visitors can explore the castle and its surroundings, which include hiking trails and picnic areas.
- Lake Isabel: Located in the San Isabel National Forest, Lake Isabel offers fishing, boating, and hiking trails in a beautiful alpine setting.
- Devil’s Head Lookout: The Devil’s Head Lookout is a popular hiking trail that leads to a historic fire lookout tower with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Florence Mountain Park: This park in the town of Florence offers hiking trails, picnic areas, and beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
- Royal Gorge Bridge and Park: Located just over an hour from Pueblo, the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park offers hiking trails, zip lining, and breathtaking views of the Royal Gorge and Arkansas River.
- Garden of the Gods: Located in Colorado Springs, just a short drive from Pueblo, the Garden of the Gods is a stunning natural wonder with hiking trails, rock climbing, and incredible views of the red rock formations.
What mountain ranges are near Pueblo, CO, and Colorado Springs, CO?
Pikes Peak, Mount Evans, Longs Peak
Sangre de Cristo Mountains
Blanca Peak, Kit Carson Mountain, Crestone Peak
Mount Lincoln, Grays Peak, Torreys Peak
Mount Princeton, Mount Yale, Mount Harvard
San Juan Mountains
Uncompahgre Peak, Mount Sneffels, Wilson Peak
Mount Elbert, Mount Princeton, Mount Antero
These mountain ranges and peaks offer stunning natural beauty and recreational opportunities like hiking, camping, and skiing.
Southern Colorado is home to many historic and cultural landmarks and natural wonders.
Here are some of the biggest landmarks near Pueblo, CO:
- Pueblo Riverwalk – This 32-acre urban park in downtown Pueblo features a 1.5-mile-long riverwalk along the Arkansas River, with beautiful landscaping, art installations, and restaurants
- Bishop Castle – A unique and quirky landmark located near Rye, CO, Bishop Castle is a towering, hand-built castle made of stone and iron constructed by one man over several decades.
- Colorado State Fairgrounds – The Colorado State Fairgrounds in Pueblo host the annual Colorado State Fair, as well as other events and festivals throughout the year.
- Royal Gorge Bridge – Located near Cañon City, CO, the Royal Gorge Bridge is one of the highest suspension bridges in the world, spanning the Royal Gorge over the Arkansas River.
- Garden of the Gods – This stunning park in Colorado Springs features towering sandstone rock formations that have been eroded over millions of years, creating a breathtaking natural wonder.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park – Located in the San Luis Valley, this national park features the tallest sand dunes in North America, stunning mountain views and a diverse range of wildlife.
- Spanish Peaks – These two distinct peaks, located near Walsenburg, CO, are a striking natural landmark that has been considered sacred by indigenous cultures for thousands of years.
- Bent’s Old Fort National Historic Site – This reconstructed historic fort near La Junta, CO, was a vital trading post on the Santa Fe Trail in the mid-19th century and offered a glimpse into the area’s rich history.
What are the most popular towns and cities in Southern Colorado?
Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Cañon City, Trinidad, Walsenburg, La Junta, Lamar, Alamosa, Monte Vista, Salida, Canon City, Florence, Penrose, Fowler, Rocky Ford, Swink, Crowley, Olney Springs, Boone, Avondale, Rye, Beulah, Blanca, Center, Cheraw, Coal Creek, Cotopaxi, Crestone, Cuchara, Eads, Fort Garland, Gardner, Granada, Hoehne, Holly, La Veta, Manzanola, Moffat, Ordway, Springfield, Sugar City, Villa Grove, Weston, Wiley, Yoder.
Best of Luck!
Congratulations on your engagement! This is an exciting time in your life, and we want to offer our warmest wishes as you begin planning your wedding. You deserve to have the wedding of your dreams, and we encourage you to take your time, consider your options, and trust your instincts when choosing a venue. We are excited about your upcoming nuptials and invite you to explore the three breathtaking Pueblo wedding venues highlighted in the article. With their unforgettable settings and expert event planning teams, any of these venues, from ranch-style to banquet halls, would be the perfect choice for your special day.